Original Musk Oil
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
Our signature Musk essence oil.
What It Is
Our signature scent, Original Musk Oil, is believed to have been originally formulated in 1921. Re-introduced to customers in 1963, our Musk essence oil – also known as “Love Oil” – is soft and clean and beloved by men and women.
What It’s Good For
- Classic fragrance with a fresh burst of Bergamot Nectar and Orange Blossom with a soft aroma of Rose, Lily, Ylang-Ylang and Neroli
- Dries down to a warm finish of Tonka Nut, White Patchouli and Musk
- Signature Kiehl’s scent known as our “Love Oil” and first believed to have been formulated in 1921
- For men and women
How to Use
- Apply Musk essence oil directly to skin
- Try this classic fragrance with a roller ball applicator or use our modern eau de toilette spray
WARNINGS: Our essences are generally recommended for everyone. Please note the following with regard to the usage of pure essences and essence blends and their possible effects on the skin: the susceptibility of persons to pure essences and essence blends varies from individual to individual. Occasionally, susceptible individuals can experience a rash, desensitization or a temporary discoloration of the skin in the areas where the pure concentrated essences have been applied. Sun exposure greatly increases the sensitivity of the skin towards certain essences; therefore, we recommend that the use of essences should be limited to those occasions when sun exposure is minimal.
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 13ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';