What It Is
With aromas of Bergamot Nectar, Orange Blossom and – of course – Musk, our signature scent is a soft, aromatic scent for both men and women. Believed to have been created in the 1920s, our iconic “Love Oil” was reintroduced to our customers in 1963. Kiehl’s Musk Eau de Toilette Spray is a modern take on our signature Musk fragrance.
What It’s Good For
- Soft fragrance begins with an initial creamy, fresh citrus burst of Bergamot Nectar and Orange Blossom
- Follows with a soft floral bouquet of Rose, Lily, Ylang-Ylang and Neroli
- Dries down to a warm, sensual finish of Tonka Nut, White Patchouli and Musk
- Inspired by a signature Kiehl’s fragrance, believed to have been originally created in the 1920s
- For men and women
Glacial Glycoprotein is derived from sea glaciers and notable for its ability to thrive in extreme climates. Within our formula, it is known to deeply hydrate, protect, and help prevent water loss from skin.
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized.
Glyceryl Stearate is derived from vegetable or soy oil and is also found naturally in the human body. It acts as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product