Powerful-Strength Vitamin C Serum
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A potent Vitamin C serum formulated with 12.5% Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.
What It Is
An antioxidant-rich Vitamin C serum that instantly boosts radiance, helps firm skin and visibly diminishes fine lines, wrinkles and pores for smoother-looking skin. Formulated with 10.5% L-Ascorbic Acid and 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside plus Hyaluronic Acid, this patented, water-free, stabilized Vitamin C concentrate is a Kiehl’s customer favorite for glowing skin.
What It’s Good For
- Instantly boosts radiance
- Helps visibly reduce lines and wrinkles in just 2 weeks, while helping firm skin over time
- Smoothes skin’s texture and helps visibly minimize the appearance of enlarged pores
- Stabilized Vitamin C penetrates skin’s deeper surface layers and remains effective in skin for up to 6 days
- Dermatologist-tested for safety
How to Use Our Vitamin C Serum
- Cleanse and tone skin thoroughly prior to application of vitamin C face serum for day and night
- As it blends into skin, you may experience a feeling of warmth as the formula activates
- Follow with your favorite moisturizer and SPF in the day time
- Avoid the eye area; in case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately
- Discover our other anti-aging formulas like our anti-aging face and neck cream, moisturizing facial oil, and our dark circle eye cream.
PURE VITAMIN C
L-Ascorbic Acid, also known as Pure Vitamin C, is a highly efficacious antioxidant known for its ability to improve the appearance of skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protection, Pure Vitamin C is known to help boost radiance, improve texture and visibly reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Vitamin Cg, or Ascorbyl Glucoside, is a Vitamin C derivative that activates once absorbed into the upper layers of the skin’s surface. With antioxidant benefits, this form of Vitamin C is frequently used in anti-wrinkle skincare products to help reduce facial lines over time.
FRAGMENTED HYALURONIC ACID
This fast-absorbing form of Hyaluronic Acid acts like a sponge and draws moisture into skin’s surface layers and expands as it absorbs. Hyaluronic Acid is known to help smooth and plump and is commonly used in skincare products intended to visibly reduce facial lines and refine texture.