Midnight Recovery Concentrate Face Oil
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A 98% natural moisturizing face oil that visibly restores skin while you sleep.
What It Is
Formulated with Lavender Essential Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, our beloved moisturizing face oil helps restore skin overnight for radiant, younger-looking skin by morning.
Paraben-free, silicone-free, alcohol-free, or mineral oil-free.
What It’s Good For
- Visibly reduces fine lines, refines skin’s texture and boosts radiance in just one night
- Helps smooth and firm skin’s appearance
- Boosts essential moisture to help restore the appearance of tired-looking skin
- Replenishes skin at night when it is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors
- Absorbs easily with a lightweight texture
- Leaves skin soft, supple and hydrated
- Made with recyclable packaging
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Steam-distilled from Lavender, an adaptogen in the mint family, Lavender Essential Oil is known for its soothing and calming properties. With a luxurious, calming aroma, Lavender Essential Oil is often used to relax the senses in preparation for sleep.
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the Evening Primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. Frequently used in herbal remedies, Evening Primrose Oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
Does this product contain any nut oils?
Is it safe to use during pregnancy?
Can this product be used for someone with oily or combination skin?
Can face oil replace moisturizer?
Do I put Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate before or after Midnight Recovery Concentrate?
What is a botanical oils vs. essential oil?
What are the benefits of the main botanical oils and the main essential oils in Midnight Recovery Concentrate?
What is the difference between Squalane and Squalene and where does Squalene come from?
Can it be safely used in the day time? Is there a specific ingredient within the product that can only be used at night?
Does this have any anti-aging benefits?
How to Use
- After cleansing skin, apply 2-3 drops of nighttime facial oil into hands
- Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin
- Can be worn alone or under a moisturizer
- Complete your nighttime skincare routine with our Midnight Recovery Collection including our makeup-removing cleansing oil and eye cream for dark circles