Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask
Normal to Oily Skin Types
A clay mask that instantly visibly minimizes pores and blackheads. For Normal to Oily Skin Types. Paraben-free & fragrance-free.
What It Is
An efficacious pore minimizing and cleansing clay mask formulated with Fairly Traded Amazonian White Clay (Kaolin Clay) & Bentonite Clay, known to help absorb excess oil and detoxify skin. Our clay mask helps draw out impurities from the skin and unclog pores and blackheads to leave skin visibly more refined and feeling smooth.
Paraben-free, fragrance-free, silicone-free, and mineral oil-free.
Our Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask is clinically tested* to instantly visibly minimizes pores and blackheads. This Kaolin clay mask helps detoxify skin while it visibly smooths and refines skin texture.
In a consumer study on 54 subjects, after using Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask:
After 1 Use:
- Pores & blackheads instantly appear reduced/minimized/tightened and unclogged
- 90% of users agree skin feels fresh/refreshed
- 90% of users agree skin looks clean as if detoxified
- 98% of users agree skin looks instantly mattified
After 2 Uses:
- 94% of users agree skin looks softer, smoother & more refined
- 90% of users agree skin feels balanced
After 4 Uses:
- 88% of users agree skin appears brighter and more radiant
- 83% of users experienced a visible reduction of skin imperfections
What It’s Good For
- Formulated with responsibly sourced Amazonian White Clay (Kaolin Clay) to help detoxify skin and reveal visibly minimized pores
- Cleanses and detoxifies skin by drawing out dirt and toxins that can cause clogged pores while enhancing the appearance of clarity to reveal more refined skin
- Visibly reduces clogged pores immediately and with continued use — with a clinically-demonstrated visible reduction of clogged pores by 37.3% immediately and by 44.8% in two weeks*
- Helps reduce skin’s surface oil production by 46%**
- Refines skin’s texture
- For normal to oily skin types
**Results based on expert grading in a 2-week clinical test on 54 subjects.
**Results based on a two-hour instrumental test vs. untreated skin on 24 subjects.
FAIRLY TRADED AMAZONIAN WHITE CLAY (KAOLIN CLAY)
How to Use
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer to damp skin, avoiding the immediate eye area
- Allow to dry for approximately ten minutes
- When dry, gently remove clay mask using a warm, wet towel and pat dry
- Explore our other pore minimizing products like our deep pore cleanser, pore refining toner and pore minimizing moisturizer
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN RARE EARTH DEEP PORE MINIMIZING CLEANSING CLAY MASK AND HOW DO THEY HELP CLEANSE & MINIMIZE PORES?
How do you use Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask?
How often can I use Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask?
How long should I leave Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask on?
Is it suitable for dry skin?
Is Rare Earth Mask suitable for sensitive skin?
Is this product paraben-free?
Where should I place Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask in my routine?
Is Rare Earth Mask safe to use while pregnant?
Can you use a scrub with Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask?
Does Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask help with acne & blemishes?
Does Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask remove blackheads & whiteheads?
Filled with Purpose &
Packed with Respect
As we continue to work toward a healthier planet, more responsible sourcing, formulas and packaging are a must. This formula uses responsibly sourced ingredients to help strengthen the local communities who work with us to collect our Fairly Traded Amazonian White Clay through providing economic support for their business.
We actively invite all people to join our journey toward a future made better.
Did You Know?
Complete Your Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';