Avocado Eye Cream
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A hydrating eye cream that de-puffs and brightens under eyes.
What It Is
A hydrating eye cream that is clinically demonstrated to de-puff and brighten after just one use*. Formulated with Avocado oil, Beta-Carotene, and Shea butter, this eye cream immediately improves the look and feel of under eye texture and dry fine lines through all day hydration. Our Avocado Eye Cream revives tired, puffy under eyes affected by digital eye fatigue caused by the daily usage of personal devices.*Results based upon expert grading evaluated with product in a 4-week clinical test.
What It’s Good For
- All day hydration, which may help prevent early signs of aging
- Clinically demonstrated to de-puff by 32% and brighten by 11%*
- Immediately improves under eye texture
- Defends eye area from digital fatigue caused by blue light
- Unique water-in- oil formula that provides instant and long term hydration
- Uniquely-concentrated formula does not migrate into eyes
- Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested for safety
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Avocado Eye Cream is paraben free
Derived from the beloved Avocado Fruit, Avocado Oil has a rich, emollient texture and contains a balance of lipids including omega essential fatty acids. Within our formula, Avocado Oil is known to moisturize, nourish and soften skin.
Beta-Carotene is a naturally-derived antioxidant predominantly found in many orange and red vegetables such as carrots. It is used in Vitamin A production and can give an orange tint when used in skincare products.
Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products. Within our formulas, Shea Butter is known to help defend dehydration, restore suppleness and improve the appearance of dry skin.
How to Use Avocado Eye Cream
- Take half a pea-sized amount of Avocado Eye Cream on your ring finger
- Break the formula between your ring fingers to experience the transformation from a creamy texture to a refreshing burst of hydration
- Gently tap the hydrating eye cream around the delicate eye area and along the orbital bone with your fingertip
- Avoid pulling the skin
- Can be applied day or night
- Discover nourishing hydration for your face with our Avocado face mask
DID YOU KNOW?
Our best-selling hydrating eye cream can also be applied as an under-eye mask. Apply a thick, visible layer around the eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes before gently wiping away any remaining residue.
How Our Hydrating Eye Cream Can Defend Against Digital Eye Fatigue
Consistent screen exposure can cause visible signs of eye fatigue and early signs of aging. Our hydrating Avocado Eye Cream defends the delicate under eye area from digital fatigue caused by the daily usage of personal blue light tech devices.
Improvement on all Attributes Associated with Digital Fatigue:
- Puffiness improved by +32%*
- Tactile rough texture improved by +26%*
- Look of fatigue improved by +19%*
*time point: day 28 after 6 hours of tech use versus day 0 after 6 hours of tech use
MAKEUP PRO TIP
Our hydrating eye cream doubles as an under eye makeup primer.*
- Blurs eye texture before makeup application
- Makeup lasts longer and eye cream grips makeup to stay in place all day
- Makeup does NOT settle into fine lines
*Results based on consumer assessments after one week on 50 subjects.
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with:
Complete Your Routine
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
Is Avocado Eye Cream Paraben-Free?
What are the Benefits of Avocado Eye Cream?
Why is it Important to Keep the Eye Area Moisturized?
Can You Use This Hydrating Eye Cream Morning and Night?
How do You Apply Avocado Eye Cream?
Does the Avocado Eye Cream Work Well Under Eye Makeup?
Can I Use this Eye Cream With Other Eye Creams?
When Should I Start Using an Eye Cream?
What is the Texture of the Avocado Eye Cream?
How Long Does Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Last After Opening?
Is This Eye Cream Safe to Use During Pregnancy?
Is This Eye Cream Safe for Sensitive Skin?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product