Avocado Eye Cream
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A hydrating eye cream that de-puffs and brightens under eyes.
What It Is
A hydrating eye cream that is clinically demonstrated to de-puff and brighten after just one use*. Formulated with Avocado oil, Beta-Carotene, and Shea butter, this eye cream immediately improves the look and feel of under eye texture and dry fine lines through all day hydration.
What It’s Good For
- All day hydration, which may help prevent early signs of aging
- Clinically demonstrated to de-puff by 32% and brighten by 11%*
- Defends eye area from digital fatigue caused by blue light
- Uniquely-concentrated formula does not migrate into eyes
- Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested for safety
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Paraben free
Derived from the beloved Avocado Fruit, Avocado Oil has a rich, emollient texture and contains a balance of lipids including omega essential fatty acids. Within our formula, Avocado Oil is known to moisturize, nourish and soften skin.
Beta-Carotene is a naturally-derived antioxidant predominantly found in many orange and red vegetables such as carrots. It is used in Vitamin A production and can give an orange tint when used in skincare products.
Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products. Within our formulas, Shea Butter is known to help defend dehydration, restore suppleness and improve the appearance of dry skin.
How to Use
- Take a small amount on your ring finger
- Rub your fingers together first to break down the formula
- Then gently tap around the delicate eye area
- Apply hydrating eye cream along the orbital bone with your fingertip
- Avoid pulling the skin
- Can be applied day or night
- Discover nourishing hydration for your face with our Avocado face mask
Did You Know?
- Puffiness improved by +32.1%*
- Tactile rough texture improved by +25.8%*
- Look of fatigue improved by +19.5%*
*time point: day 28 after 6 hours of tech use versus day 0 after 6 hours of tech use
**Based on Skin Strength Index = Composite average score of skin suppleness, plumpness and resiliency.