Your Ultimate Skincare Routine for Sensitive Skin
If you have sensitive skin prone to redness, dryness, and discomfort, look for skincare formulas to soothe and strengthen skin’s barrier. When your skin is feeling especially sensitive or uncomfortable, simplify your skincare routine and use formulas with ingredients that are both efficacious and gentle. From mild cleansers and toners to treatments to help repair skin’s barrier, our skincare routine for sensitive skin will help calm, comfort and protect for healthy-looking skin.
Remove Impurities with our Best Face Wash for Sensitive Skin
If you have sensitive skin you may feel like your skin feels stripped, tight or taut after cleansing. While you may be tempted to skip your daily face wash, cleansing is an essential step in your skincare routine. Look for a face wash free of fragrances, alcohol and other ingredients which may cause sensitivity. For a simple way to cleanse skin, try a dual-use like our mild cleanser for sensitive skin that can be rinsed off or gently removed with a cotton pad.
- Removes dirt, oil and impurities without clogging pores or causing discomfort
- pH-balanced formula provides 8-hour hydration
- Dual-use formula applies to dry skin and can be rinsed off or removed with a cotton pad
- Formulated with Centella Asiatica, known for its skin-soothing properties
- Dermatologist-tested on 100% sensitive skin
- Free of fragrance, dye and alcohol
Soothe Skin with our Calendula Toner
For sensitive skin, it is important to look for an alcohol-free toner. Our Calendula toner can be used all over your face or as a spot treatment to help soothe and improve problem areas. Infused with handpicked Calendula petals, this soothing formula is a gentle solution to balance and refresh skin.
- Gently cleanses, tones and soothes skin
- Formulated without alcohol or harsh synthetic drying agents
- Infused with Calendula, a highly regarded medicinal herb known to soothe skin
- For normal, oily and sensitive skin types
Treat Eyes with an Avocado Eye Cream
Don’t forget to give your eyes some love with Avocado-rich hydration. For sensitive skin types, look for an eye treatment that is tested under ophthalmologist and dermatologist control like our Avocado eye cream.
- Provides a quick-burst of hydration to the eye area
- Unique, concentrated texture does not migrate into eyes
- Nourishes and moisturizes the eye area
- Formulated with Avocado Oil, Beta-Carotene and Shea Butter
Repair Sensitive Skin with our Cica-Cream for Sensitive Skin
If your skin feels dry or shows visible redness, swap out your daily moisturizer with a cica-cream. In addition to intensively moisturizing with 48 hours of hydration, this moisturizer for sensitive skin also strengthens, repairs and protects the skin barrier. With sensitive skin in mind, this cream absorbs easily to minimize excess rubbing and is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and free of fragrances and skin-drying alcohol.
- Visibly reduces skin redness and dry fine lines after just 3 days of use
- Repairs, protects and strengthens skin’s barrier to help promote healthy-looking skin
- Intensively moisturizes skin with 48-hour hydration
- Formulated with sustainably-sourced Madecassoside derived from Centella Asiatica, known to soothe sensitive skin, and D-Panthenol, also known as Vitamin B3
- Absorbs easily with no rubbing necessary
Protect & Defend with a Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin
As important as it is to care for, comfort and repair sensitive skin, it is also essential to defend it from UVA and UVB rays. Our lightweight sunscreen is even dermatologist-tested for safety to ensure that it is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Protects skin with SPF 50+ and pollution protection
- Formulated with advanced UVA/UVB technology and pollution protection
- Absorbs easily with a lightweight texture
3X a Week
Hydrate Skin with a Soothing Face Mask
For an extra burst of soothing hydration, refresh sensitive skin with our Calendula face mask. Infused with handpicked Calendula petals and Aloe Vera, our soothing face mask revitalizes skin for a healthy-looking appearance.