Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
All Skin Types
A dark spot corrector that visibly diminishes the appearance of skin discolorations to boost skin clarity.
What It Is
A targeted dark spot corrector that helps boost radiance and improve skin clarity. Formulated with Activated C plus White Birch and Peony Extracts, this efficacious facial serum for dark spots helps visibly brighten skin and diminish the number and intensity of dark spots and skin discolorations over time.
What It’s Good For
- Clinically-demonstrated* to help correct dark spots and discolorations
- Visibly reduces a broad spectrum of dark spots including those caused by age and UV exposure
- Helps visibly brighten skin over time for a more even and radiant skin tone
- Dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness on all skin types, including sensitive
*Results based upon a clinical study of upper layers of the skin.
Activated C, which is a stabilized form of Vitamin C that specifically addresses uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation, goes to work immediately upon contact with the skin. Within our formula, Activated C helps visibly diminish the look of dullness and uneven skin tone and helps increase clarity and brightness for a healthy-looking, more radiant complexion.
WHITE BIRCH EXTRACT
White Birch Extract is a sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the skin. In our skincare products, this potent active ingredient works with Activated C to help even skin tone.
Used in traditional Chinese medicine, Peony Extract is a natural antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative damage. In our formulas, it works with Activated C to enhance skin clarity.
How to Use
- Apply dark spot corrector morning and night, before your moisturizer
- May be used as spot treatment or over entire face
- May also be used to correct visible discolorations on hands, neck and chest
- For optimal results, apply a daily sunscreen
- Explore the rest of the Clearly Corrective™ collection including our exfoliating face wash, soothing treatment water, brightening moisturizer and hydrating and brightening face mask
Before and After
- Post-Acne Marks by -27%
- Hyperpigmentation by -49%
- Dark Spots Color by -39%
*Based on a 12-week clinical study of 17 women with all skin types presented with mild to moderate severity of attributes, including post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with:
Complete Your Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product