What It Is
Inspired by our rich, deeply hydrating facial cream, Rosa Arctica, this regenerating formula features a lightweight texture ideal for normal and oily skin types. Formulated with a rare “Resurrection Flower,” this lightweight anti-aging cream helps skin feel firmer and more resilient.
What It’s Good For
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles while helping to combat the loss of elasticity for denser, firmer skin
- Deeply hydrates with a lightweight texture suitable for normal and oily skin types
- For all skin types, including oily and normal skin
Rosa Arctica, or Haberlea Rhodopensis, is an incredibly resilient flower able to survive up to 31 months of extreme dehydration. When proper moisture conditions are restored, it returns to life within hours.
Found in nature and renowned for its proven antioxidant benefits, Vitamin E is known to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals. In addition to antioxidant protection, Vitamin E is often used in moisturizing skincare products.
Glycerin, a well-known skincare ingredient, is highly compatible and naturally occurring within skin. Within our formulas, it is a powerful humectant known to help retain moisture and soften skin.
How to Use
- After cleansing, apply lightweight anti-aging cream evenly by gently pressing fingertips on either side of the face
- Begin with the cheek area, then move up to the forehead and finally press lightly into the chin area
- Massage gently yet firmly into all areas of the face, using an upward circular motion to help the penetration and activation of the formula
- Explore our original Rosa Arctica rich anti-aging cream and our anti-aging eye balm