- Toner is a mild astringent used in the cleansing process to eliminate oil or tighten/"tone" pores.
- The purpose of a toner is to return your skin’s pH back to "normal". Maintaining the proper pH of the skin’s outermost barrier allows the skin to be resistant against harmful external elements.
- Toner refreshes and rebalances for healthy, clean skin!
A facial toner tends to be the most neglected step in a skincare routine. Toning offers several benefits:
- Removes excess dirt and toxins from the skin
- Helps refine the surface texture of skin
- Prepares skin to receive the maximum benefits of your skincare routine
- After cleansing, moisten a cotton pad with the toner and apply to face, avoiding the immediate eye area
- Follow with the targeted treatment and moisturizer appropriate for your skin type and concerns