Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser
Inspired by Kiehl’s iconic Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion® for oily, blemish prone skin.
• Inspired by Kiehl’s venerable and most enduring preparation, Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion.
• Purifying gel cleanser thoroughly cleans pores and removes traces of dirt, residue and oil which can lead to acne break-outs.
• Mild cleansing agents are used to formulate a completely oil-free but non-drying preparation.
• Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes.
• Cool Kiehl’s Fact: When our chemists developed Kiehl’s iconic Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion in 1964, its popularity took off almost from the start. Over forty years later, we attribute its appeal not only to its superior quality, but also its versatility. Kiehl’s male patrons tell us they use it as a post-shave treatment to soothe skin and prevent razor discomfort. Legend has it that Andy Warhol was a fan!
- 8.4 fl. oz. Bottle8.4 fl. oz. Bottle
SIN-nuh-mehn BAR-k EK-strakt
Cinnamon Bark Extract is taken from the dried bark of cultivated trees and is considered to be of much higher quality than extract derived from leaves. It contains an essential oil that is not only recognized for its soothing effects, but is also known to have antibacterial properties.
GIN'-jer root EK-strakt
Ginger Root Extract provides gingerols that are known to have soothing properties. It also helps to absorb excess oil.
- Use twice daily
- Wet face, then work product into a lather
- Massage onto face, avoiding the eyes
- Rinse well
I am torn between this one and the Ultra Facial Oil Free cleanser, do you know how they are different? Both are supposedly for oily blemish prone skin, but I don't quite understand how to choose one. Thanks, May 25, 2012
Our #1 body formula, Creme de Corps has been a rave among pregnant women all over the world. The unique blend of skin-hydrating ingredients are perfect for keeping skin moisturized as well as avoiding stretch marks. Dec 26, 2012
Thank you!!! Sep 21, 2012