Blue Herbal Spot Treatment
Inspired by Kiehl’s iconic Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion® for oily, blemish prone skin.
• Inspired by Kiehl’s venerable and most enduring preparation, Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion.
• Gentle, yet effective gel dries and clears blackheads, whiteheads and acne blemishes and allows skin to heal.
• Quickly penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes and help prevent new ones.
• Dermatologist-tested to help minimize allergy risk.
• Cool Kiehl’s Fact: When our chemists developed Kiehl’s iconic Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion in 1964, its popularity took off almost from the start. Over forty years later, we attribute its appeal not only to its superior quality, but also its versatility. Kiehl’s male patrons tell us they use it as a post-shave treatment to soothe skin and prevent razor discomfort. Legend has it that Andy Warhol was a fan!
- 0.5 fl. oz. Tube0.5 fl. oz. Tube
SIN-nuh-mehn BAR-k EK-strakt
Cinnamon Bark Extract is taken from the dried bark of cultivated trees and is considered to be of much higher quality than extract derived from leaves. It contains an essential oil that is not only recognized for its soothing effects, but is also known to have antibacterial properties.
Glycolic Acid is one of the naturally occurring fruit acids derived from sugar cane. It helps slough off the dry, rough uppermost layer, leaving skin looking smoother and healthier.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once every day or every other day
i want to clean face that is why i order it. Sep 23, 2012
I have been using this product to clear my razor burn. It clears amazingly, but it has not lightened my scars. I hope this helps!
David Apr 11, 2013
but i'm using it for acne and it works! Apr 12, 2013
I hope this helps :) Apr 12, 2013
David Jun 12, 2012