Baby Gentle Foaming Hair and Body Wash
Pediatrician tested and formulated specifically for baby’s delicate skin.
• Gentle foaming wash for babies and children that combines mild ingredients for a gentle cleansing of hair, scalp and all over body.
• Tear-free formula is infused with a very carefully selected blend of vanilla, apples, pears, and sweet berries for a pleasant scent, leaving baby’s (and mom’s) skin smelling fresh.
• Pediatrician tested to minimize allergy risk.
• pH-balanced and sensitivity-tested for daily use.
- 6.7 fl. oz. Bottle6.7 fl. oz. Bottle
Glycerin is a by-product of soap manufacturing and is a clear, syrupy liquid, usually derived from vegetable oil and obtained by adding alkalies to fats and fixed oils. It is a solvent humectant and emollient in many skin care products, as it absorbs moisture from the air and thereby helps products retain their moisture. It improves the spreadability of products and has definite skin moisturizing benefits.
Honey is the nectar produced in flowers and then collected and stored by bees. It is composed of a variety of sugars, wax, and other substances, including citric, malic, formic, and lactic acids; beta carotene; enzymes; amino acids and vitamins. It is used as an emollient in skin care and creates a watertight film, allowing skin to rehydrate itself. Moisturizing, softening, sweet and fragrant.
Long lasting and an excellent value. Dec 27, 2012
She loves it.
We love it. Jun 29, 2012
That said, I don't recommend bathing the lo everyday. I do it once every 2-3 days, or even 4 days, b/c bathing her often just makes her skin dry. Aug 1, 2012