Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner
A Kiehl’s classic, first introduced to customers more than 40 years ago.
• Effective toner formulated with select herbal extracts.
• Gently cleanses and soothes normal to oily skin types.
• Contains no alcohol or harsh synthetic drying agents.
• May be used to soothe and improve problem areas.
• Cool Kiehl’s Fact: The calendula petals in our unique formula are still inserted by hand in the Kiehl’s apothecary tradition to assure the most efficacious formula.
Allantoin is a compound that is found in Comfrey Root. The comfrey plant is a hairy perennial Eurasian herb long used in herbal medicine. Known to be a bacteria inhibitor, Allantoin can soothe and reduce inflammation in various product formulations.
Calendula is extracted as an oil from the common marigold flower. Its mild properties make it ideal for use on all oily skin types including sensitive skin. Soothes skin and is especially beneficial for delicate skin.
Great Burdock is a gentle, natural ingredient known for centuries to help improve dry skin.