Respect for our customers is one of the core tenants of the Kiehl's philosophy. We consider the privacy of our customers with the highest regard and offer our commitment to protect your personal information. Kiehl's does not sell, rent, or share this information with third parties.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our Customer Registry, you may edit your profile under Your Account or simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email we have sent you.
Alternatively, you may customize your own gift by selecting to gift box your entire order upon checkout for a nominal fee of $5.00 to cover additional costs. Choose the products and samples you wish to include, and we'll assemble them on a bed of potpourri with gold tissue in a simple white gift box, sealed with a Kiehl's sticker.
Whatever your needs, we are able to offer our corporate customers limitless gift-giving options and convenience, as well as expanded services. Kiehl's will ensure that every aspect of your order is handled with efficiency and maximum care.
For further information simply fill out the information requested in Corporate Gift Services and a corporate gift specialist will contact you promptly. You may call Joanne Sachs at 212-677-3171,ext.2260, or if you prefer, please use our form.
1. Register or sign into your account on www.kiehls.com. This is necessary in order to activate and validate your Electronic Gift Certificate and ensure its authenticity.
2. Click on the Gift Certificates link.
3. Enter the Electronic Gift Certificate number and click on validate.
4. Select the items you wish to purchase at www.kiehls.com.
5. Your e-Gift Certificate balance will automatically be applied to your purchase. If your order total exceeds your balance, you will be asked for a valid credit card.
6. Click "Submit" as the final step in the checkout process.
Please visit or call one of our Kiehl's free-standing stores to purchase a gift card that is redeemable at all Kiehl's stores.