KIEHL’S SINCE 1851 REWARDS!
Our loyalty program rewards members with exciting, exclusive Kiehl’s benefits. Earn points for the dollars you spend on products you love, enjoy special gifts, get early access to seasonal promotions, and so much more.
HOW TO START EARNING REWARDS $1 = 1 Point
Signing up is complimentary, and takes just a few moments.
Earn one point for every dollar you spend* on Kiehl’s products!
KIEHL’S SINCE 1851
$10 Reward when you reach 100 Points
Early access to our Friends & Family Event
A surprise birthday gift
A special $20 Holiday Reward!
KIEHL’S SINCE 1851
Extra $20 Reward when you reach 300 points
Advance access to seasonal sales
All the benefits of Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rewards
Special VIP events by invitation only
Early product news first
How Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rewards Works
- One Dollar Spent = One Point.
- Earn 100 points when you spend $100; receive your $10 Reward.
- Earn 300 points when you spend an additional $200; receive your $20 Reward.
- Points and Kiehl’s Reward Offers become available 30 days after qualifying purchases.* Rewards are redeemable upon eligibility following the end of the 30-day period.
(For example, if you earn 100 points on June 15, your points will become available on July 15 and you will receive your Reward on July 16.)
- Rewards expire within 60 days of Reward eligibility/issuance.
- Points will reset to zero after 365 days of membership enrollment.
(For example, if you joined Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rewards on January 1, 2014, your points will expire on December 31, 2014. Points do not carry over.)
- Achieve VIP status when you earn 300 points during your member year. Re-earn points every year and get Rewards.
- For program rules and details, see Kiehl’s Since 1851 Terms and Conditions.
- Questions? See Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rewards FAQ.
*Qualifying purchases (pre-tax) include Kiehl’s products at U.S. Kiehl’s Retail Stores and kiehls.com. Purchases at Kiehl’s counters in department stores, spa services at Kiehl’s Spa 1851, services at The Kiehl’s Barbershop, other third party retailers, Travel Retailers, etailers, Kiehl’s By Mail are not eligible for the Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rewards program
Full Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rewards program rules and details can be found here.