We invite you to join Kiehl’s Customer Registry so that we may be of optimal service to you. Registrants are apprised each month of Kiehl’s activities, new product introductions, timely promotions, and other special announcements. Kiehl’s does not sell, rent, or share your information with third parties.
Our gift ideas provide an opportunity to share Kiehl’s products with others. Our gift collections are created with tremendous care and include unique gift boxing and complimentary product samples. Please visit our Gift Collection area to view the gifts we have assembled for that special occasion.
Alternatively, you may customize your own gift by selecting to gift box your entire order upon checkout for a nominal fee of $5.00 to cover additional costs. Choose the products and samples you wish to include, and we'll assemble them on a bed of potpourri with gold tissue in a simple white gift box, sealed with a Kiehl’s sticker.
CORPORATE GIFT SERVICES
With our longstanding commitment to providing products and services of the highest quality, Kiehl’s is proud to introduce Kiehl’s Corporate Services.
Whatever your needs, we are able to offer our corporate customers limitless gift-giving options and convenience, as well as expanded services. Kiehl’s will ensure that every aspect of your order is handled with efficiency and maximum care.
For further information simply fill out the information requested in Corporate Gift Services and a corporate gift specialist will contact you promptly. You may call Joanne Sachs at 212-677-3171,ext.2260, or if you prefer, please use our form.
Kiehl’s Electronic Gift Cards purchased on Kiehls.com may only be redeemed online, and cannot be redeemed in our Kiehl’s retail stores. To redeem your Kiehls.com electronic gift card, please follow the following steps:
- Register or sign into your account on www.kiehls.com. This is necessary in order to activate and validate your Electronic Gift Cards and ensure its authenticity.
- Under Gifts & More, click on the E-Gift Card link.
- Enter the E-Gift Card number and click on validate.
- Select the items you wish to purchase at www.kiehls.com.
- Your E-Gift Card balance will automatically be applied to your purchase. If your order total exceeds your balance, you will be asked for a valid credit card.
- Click "Submit" as the final step in the checkout process.
Please visit or call one of our Kiehl’s free-standing stores to purchase a gift card that is redeemable at all Kiehl’s stores.
IN-STORE GIFT CARDS
- To use your Kiehl’s In-Store Gift Card, simply present the gift card when purchasing goods or services at Kiehl’s Since 1851 retail stores or at Spa 1851.
- Kiehl’s Gift Cards are not valid in Puerto Rico, Canada, department stores, stores in airports or other travel concessionary areas, or at Kiehl’s by Mail or on Kiehls.com.
- The value of your purchase will be deducted from the card’s current value.
- Your Kiehl’s Gift Card may be used multiple times until the value is fully depleted.
- The Kiehl’s Gift Card is not redeemable for cash, except where required by law. For example, if you purchased a Kiehl’s Gift Card in California, you may, upon your request, redeem the gift card for cash at a Kiehl’s California retail store if the balance on the card falls below $10.00.
- The Kiehl’s Gift Card does not expire, and there are no fees associated with its use.
- The Kiehl’s Gift Card is not refundable or transferable; it is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
We understand that no two skin or hair types are exactly alike and that products work differently for each person. To ensure you find the precise products that meet your needs, Kiehl’s pioneered an extensive Sampling Program many years ago. We’re confident that when you try our products, you will recognize the high quality and efficacy of the preparation. We invite you to try three Kiehl’s samples with your first order of the day to discover other Kiehl’s formulations from our extensive line of skin, hair and body care.