Formulated in 1964, the iconic formula was created for oily, blemish prone skin.
• Formulated in 1964, this unique formulation has been created for use after shaving or on oily-prone areas.
• While the multipurpose facial astringent was created for use on oily-prone areas, patrons with oilier skin employ it as an all-over toner.
• Male customers rely on it as a post-shave facial treatment.
• Just ask for the “Blue Stuff”!
• Use with Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser for best results.
• Cool Kiehl’s Fact: When our chemists developed Kiehl’s iconic multi-purpose toner in 1964, its popularity took off almost from the start. Over forty years later, we attribute its appeal not only to its superior quality, but also its versatility. Kiehl’s male patrons tell us they use it as a post-shave treatment to soothe skin and prevent razor discomfort. Legend has it that Andy Warhol was a fan!